About Domino's Pizza
Domino's 101: Basic Facts
PIZZA, PRODUCT & MENU:
- 85% of the items on Domino's menu are new since 2008.
- There are more than 34 million ways to create a single Domino's pizza.
- 30 slices of pepperoni go on a medium pepperoni pizza (40 slices for a large pepperoni pizza).
- Pepperoni is the most popular U.S. pizza topping, followed by mushrooms, sausage, ham and green peppers.
- Breadsticks were the first national nonpizza menu item offered at Domino's, in 1992.
- Domino's World's Fastest Pizza Maker Pali Grewal can make three large pizzas in just 39.17 seconds.
STORE & FRANCHISE OWNER FACTS:
- Domino's is 95% franchise-owned.
- More than 90% of Domino's franchisees started by working in one of our stores
- Domino's delivery experts cover 10 million miles each week in the U.S. alone.
INTERNATIONAL & GLOBAL FACTS:
- Domino's delivers more than 1 million pizzas a day worldwide.
- Domino's operates in over 70 countries around the world.
- More than half of Domino's sales now come from outside the U.S.
- Domino's Pizza currently holds the #1 pizza delivery market position in Mexico, the UK, Australia, India, France, South Korea and Turkey.
BUSIEST DAYS FOR DELIVERY:
- Domino's sells more than 11 million pizza slices on Super Bowl Sunday, nearly 80% more than a typical Sunday.
- Super Bowl is followed by Halloween, New Year's Eve/Day and Thanksgiving Eve.
TECHNOLOGY & ONLINE:
- Domino's is consistently one of the top five companies in terms of online transactions, behind companies such as Amazon and Apple.
- 80% of smartphones are covered with the ordering app (iPhone and Android).
- 30 Domino's international markets feature online ordering.
Online ordering at participating stores. ©2013 Domino's IP Holder LLC. Domino's®, Domino's Pizza® and the modular logo are registered trademarks of Domino's IP Holder LLC. "Coca-Cola", "Coca-Cola Zero", "Diet Coke", "Sprite" the Contour Bottle design, the Dynamic Ribbon are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.